mandag den 27. maj 2013

Formatting problems in copying code from Kindle


I use Kindle a lot, most recently I've taken to downloading book on development. But I faced problems in trying to copy the code in the books across to my development environment; the formatting, although beautiful in the book, was lost and rendered the copied text useless. I corrected the issues in notepad, but I eventually got so fed up with it that I made the below kindle-code-converter. Maybe it'll be of use to you, too.

Note that I've only just begun to collect conversion-rules - there will be times when the code doesn't format properly because you've come across a rule I haven't implemented yet. Just comment below with the problem and I'll fix it ASAP.

Here's the link to the converter:

Link to Kindle code-converter

Ingen kommentarer:

Tilføj en kommentar